Eyebrow Hair Transplant Overview
Too thin or too thick eyebrows can ruin even the most beautiful face. Eyebrow Hair Transplantation is a procedure that will help to correct their shape in a natural way.
Eyebrow Hair implants only need to be done once. Your eyebrows will grow naturally, you will forget about the need for daily correction.
The Eyebrow hair transplant is a quick and aesthetically useful procedure. If you are not satisfied with their shape and density, then this surgery is for you.
When is Eyebrow Hair Implantation needed?
Eyebrow Hair transplants are necessary if the eyebrows do not grow correctly. This may be due to injuries or scars. It may be you’re just not happy with your eyebrows and want to change their shape, colour, density, etc. This is the most effective way to get rid of scars or injuries that violate the aesthetic appearance.
How is a hair transplant done on eyebrows?
Eyebrow Hair Implantation is performed by a transplant surgeon. The specialist draws the shape and position of the eyebrow at the request of the client.
Before the transplant, you need to undergo an examination and pass a series of tests. In the absence of contraindications, the day of the procedure is prescribed. The procedure takes an average of 3 hours.
Hair transplantation on the eyebrows looks natural if you use hairs from the back of the head. Eyebrow transplantation is carried out using special, very thin surgical instruments. It works without leaving any marks on the skin. The procedure is performed under local anaesthesia.
Modern techniques provide fast and complete healing. Your eyebrows, after transplantation, will look natural.
Eyebrow Hair Implantation Indications
- Hair loss due to injuries, burns, tattooing, stress, pregnancy, chemotherapy, etc.
- Uncertainty, complexes due to appearance;
- It is not possible to get rid of eyebrow alopecia using other methods;
- Facial paralysis;
- Hormonal system malfunctions;
- Desire to make them thicker.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do Before the Surgery at Beyondmed
Two weeks before the operation, it is better to completely avoid alcohol, (smokers – also from cigarettes). On the day of the operation, it is normal to spend a lot of your time in a horizontal position. Mild discomfort with the introduction of anaesthesia will last literally a second, and other pain during a hair transplant will no longer occur.
It is recommended not to get behind the wheel of the car immediately after the operation. This is to stop the seat making contact with the anti-inflammatory bandage that is applied after the operation is completed. At Beyond Med Centre we have Chauffeur Service included to take care of patients. For a short while, you are restrained from doing sport. For many busy and successful men, especially managers and public people, it is very important after a hair transplant to get back into operation as quickly as possible. Most importantly, the fact of the transplant is private. The Beyond Med Centre guarantees absolute confidentiality of your treatment and even when just getting patient advice.
Is eyebrow transplant for Men and women?
- Alopecia can affect both men and women. Eyebrow transplant is widely used for both men and women.
Is there an age limit for eyebrow transplant?
- Patients between the ages of 20 and 50 are considered as the most suitable candidates for an eyebrow transplant surgery. However, any age can be considered as long as they pass the examination process.
How long does it take for eyebrow to grow after hair transplant?
- Within a few weeks after the operation you may notice some hair loss from the new transplanted area.
- The transplanted hair will begin to grow again in 2-3 months. It will take up to 12 months to get the complete result.
Is there any scarring?
- With FUE there’s no visible linear scarring, which makes it a better choice. FUE only leaves minute, dot-like scars where each follicle was individually removed.
- These are nearly impossible to see.
Is it a painful procedure?
- The FUE procedure will be performed under local anaesthesia and is minimal to no pain during the procedure.
What is the recovery period?
- The recovery time for FUE is usually around 8-10 days.
- Recovery time depends on the type of surgery used, with FUE offering faster recovery times.
- In general, most people return to work within a week of the procedure.
Where can I get the Eyebrow Hair Transplant Surgery?
- The Eyebrow Hair Transplant Surgery can be performed at all our locations across London and the UK. In fact, all our surgeries and procedures can be done at any of these locations. This includes all cosmetic surgeries, hair transplants, hair treatments and injectables.
- Harley Street, London.
- Kensington Olympia, London.
- City London.
You can find out which location is best for you by contacting us here.
Men Hair Transplant (FUE)
Women Hair Transplant (FUE)
Beard Hair Transplant
Eyebrow Hair Transplant