About Hair Loss Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment: a NON-SURGICAL option to fight balding
Back To Work
- Hair loss treatment is a very modern procedure that has been used elsewhere as a method of healing injuries. It is often also used as a cosmetic treatment for the face too.
- Another factor in why hair loss treament has become so popular for patients looking to restore hair is that this is a “natural” way to restore hair.
- Hair loss treatment stimulate hair follicles and can be performed every month depending on how much hair growth is required.
- Hair loss treatments can be used in tandem with hair transplantation to help accelerate hair growth. The treatments should be performed on average, every 4 to 6 weeks for three sessions. Further treatments will be evaluated by the end of the fourth month.
It is recommended that you discuss all hair treatments including Hair Loss treatment at the time of the initial consultation with Dr. Aoife Turner.
Who Should Have a Hair Loss Treatment?
Hair Loss Treatment is a great solution for both men and women, especially when hair transplant surgery is not an option. Hair loss treatment will help stimulate new hair growth in men who suffer from androgenic alopecia (known as male pattern baldness) and women who suffer from female pattern baldness.
Hair Loss Treatment Procedure
- What hair loss treatment does is use your own blood cells in a way that only the enriched cells that contain various types of proteins remain.
- The blood is spun in a centrifuge and the yellowish liquid component is separated and then removed from the rest of the blood.
- These yellow colored fluid are then concentrated to 3x the normal blood value. This is then followed by an injection of the blood cells into your scalp area.
- No medications are required for pre or post procedure.
- The procedure requires just a few injections into the scalp area where the hair is currently thinning.
- Dr. Aoife Turner applies a topical anesthetic to the scalp, an hour before the procedure, to minimize any minor discomfort from the injections.
- The procedure will take approximately 30 minutes from the time your blood is drawn until the yellowish liquid component is injected into your scalp.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should do Hair loss treatment?
People with poor hair growth and weak hair are ideal candidates for hair loss treatment. The treatment is also be beneficial for those suffering from alopecia areata.
How much hair loss treatment Cost?
- Costs vary based on your needs, but on average, hair loss treatment procedures are once a month, for three sessions and the price depends on the amount of treatment area needed to be injected during each session.
When can you expect the results from Hair loss treatment?
- It generally takes 6–9 months to see visible results after a hair loss treatment.
How long does hair loss treatment take?
- It’s done during a simple office visit; about 30-45 minutes.
Is there any consultation fee?
- There is no Fee or charges. We have a Free consultation for all our services. You can call us +44 20 793 82223 and book your free appointment.
Is hair loss treatment safe?
- Hair loss treatment is 100% safe, effective alternative for people seeking natural healing without the use of surgery or medications. Because the treatment is performed from a person’s own blood there is no chance of allergic, hypersensitivity, or foreign-body reactions.
Is there a downtime after hair loss treatments?
- There is no activity restriction after a hair loss treatment. You may shower/shampoo/condition your hair normally just several hours after the treatment and resume normal daily and athletic activities.
Where can I get the Hair Loss Treatment Procedure?
The Hair Loss Treatment can be performed at all our locations across London and the UK. In fact, all our surgeries and procedures can be done at any of these locations. This includes all cosmetic surgeries, hair transplants, hair treatments and injectables.
- Harley Street, London.
- Kensington Olympia, London.
- City London.
You can find out which location is best for you by contacting us here.